Sunday, September 14, 2008

Highlights from European Trip: Prague, Berlin & Amsterdam


In May, I traveled to Europe for a three part tour:
Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam.

Prague: Along with 15 family members, we explored Prague, a city I know very well. As a student I studied there and lived with an incredible Czech Family, the Sedinova's. Helena, Vita, Vita Jr., Psemic an Eliska welcomed me back to Praha! Now 8 years later, although much time has passed and they have moved out into Bohemia we were still able to pick up where we left off. With my family and extended family, we explored the town of Teplice where our family roots are.This proved to be a truly amazing experience to have with so many members of your family!




My cousin David joined me in Brnky (in Bohemia) to visit the Sedinova family:



Family Pictures in Prague.

Trip to Teplice, Czech Republic.





Our tour guide in Teplice.
On route to Berlin, Germany.


Berlin Zoo...Berlin Train Station.


My cousin Ben in Amsterdam.










No comments: